The consistency of this knife-grade epoxy allows you to squeeze out thin bond lines so clamping doesn't produce a mess of displaced adhesive.
Bonstone Clear Gel epoxy is a versatile product which can be used for a wide variety of applications.
For 450 ml cartridges, use this applicator gun.
One of the larger projects Bonstone Clear Gel has been used on includes the Long Fellow Bridge in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Re-attaching, mending, repairing and bonding stone
- Anchor bolt adhesive
- Bonding stone to other construction materials
- Vertical spot bonding or pinning
- Crack injection gel system
- Exceptional strength & durability
- Excellent clarity—easily tinted
- Medium set time
- Knife grade (non-sag) viscosity
- Applying heat shortens set time