Touchstone™ Express II Flowing Epoxy is a 2-part transparent epoxy that sets up in 45 to 60 minutes at 65°F.
Tinting our Express II epoxy is easy since the epoxy is WATER CLEAR - adding tint produces true color.
Convenient 450 ml Cartridge - low color, low odor, and extremely fast cure makes this cartridge the ideal choice for rodding.
Reduce waste and eliminate problems due to incorrect mix ratio by utilizing this dual-cartridge packaging option.
(Easy Mix™ dispenser & 5-gallon pail pumps sold separately)
- Countertop fabrication
- Stone lamination
- Laminating stone to other construction materials
- Excellent for rodding countertops
- Stone patching, mending, repairing and bonding
- Transparent and easily polished
- Exceptional strength & durability
- Excellent clarity—easily colorized
- Fast curing
- Holds up through rigorous machining
- Exterior grade epoxy
- Ideal for high humidity or freeze-thaw conditions
Mix Ratio = 2:1 by volume
Set Time = 30 min @ 75°F
Available in = Cartridges, Quarts,Gallons & Pails
Use with Small Nozzle
Can be tinted with Liquid tints.