Touchstone™ Express II Knifegrade Epoxy is a two-part WATER CLEAR epoxy that sets up in 45 to 60 minutes at 65°F.
This Touchstone epoxy enables the fabricator to work on the edge in half the time it takes for most epoxies.
The gel consistency still allows for tight laminations and the squeeze-out of epoxy is less messy than flowing systems.
Tinting our Express II Epoxy is easy since the epoxy is WATER CLEAR, adding tint produces true color.
- Countertop fabrication
- Excellent for rodding countertops
- Stone lamination
- Laminating stone to other construction materials
- Rodding countertops
- Stone patching, mending, repairing and bonding
- Transparent and easily polished
- Exceptional strength & durability
- Excellent clarity—easily colorized
- Fast curing>
- Holds up through rigorous machining
- Exterior grade epoxy
- Ideal for high humidity or freeze-thaw conditions
- Knife grade (non-sag) viscosity