Bonstone Fast Set Extreme is a knifegrade (non-sag) exterior epoxy system is suggested for fast setting or cold weather applications where initial setting speed or use in cold temperatures is critical. Unlike most epoxies, Fast-Set™ cures at below freezing temperatures.
The cartridge system eliminates measuring and mixing the two components. Bonstone Fast Set Extreme is easy to use and great for assembly line epoxy fabrication. Not recommended for interior application-strong odor when applying.
For 250 ml cartridges, use this applicator gun.
Some of the larger projects Bonstone Fast Set Extreme has been used on include Old Soldier's Home in Washington DC.
"I used Fast Set Extreme to glue down 2 five foot tall bronze elephants to a concrete base. The client had them moved. They had to break up the concrete and grind the concrete from the feet of the elephants. Pretty impressive!!!!" --Joe M.
“Used the Fast Set Extreme for the first time today. Awesome product. I do high end renovations that no one else wants to attempt This is by far the best epoxy on the market!”--David R. with Rioux Renovations
- Re-attaching stone
- Setting cemetery markers
- Structural bonding of natural stone, concrete, masonry, metals, wood, etc
- Anchoring of bolts, dowels, rebar, pins, etc
- Structural repair of natural stone, concrete, masonry, metals, wood, etc
- Crack injection and repair for natural stone, concrete, wood, etc
- Seals cracks and around injection ports prior to pressure-injection grouting
- Pick-proof sealant around windows, doors, lock-ups, etc., inside correctional facilities
- Cures at below-freezing temperatures
- Very fast setting
- Exceptional strength and durability
- Knife grade (non-sag) viscosity
- Moisture tolerant
- High modulus
- Flowing grade system refer to Fast Set 41
Mix Ratio = 1:1 by volume
Set Time = 15 min @ 75°F
Available in = Cartridges, Gallons & Pails
Technical Data Sheet (prior to January 1, 2016)
Technical Data Sheet (after January 1, 2016)
SDS (prior to January 1, 2016)
SDS (after January 1, 2016)
Test Data and Specs (prior to January 1, 2016)
Can be tinted with Liquid tints.
For 250ml cartridge, use with Large Pro Tip Nozzle 280AN226
For 50ml cartridge, use with Extra Small Nozzle 295-620