InvisiBond offers the strongest adhesive bond available. InvisiBond is water-clear, polishable and, unlike polyester and acrylic adhesives, it will not shrink.
With InvisiBond, you’ll never have to return to a job site to solve adhesive problems. It lays down a thin, tight bond line, and Bullnoses stay put. In addition it grabs, holds and sets, despite humidity or freeze/thaw conditions. You can shorten set time by applying heat. Tinting is also easy, because InvisiBond is a clear epoxy.
InvisiBond can be also used with our “Easy Mix” Dispensers.
SHIPS UPS GROUND ONLY! NO AIR SHIPPING!
- Countertop fabrication
- Stone lamination
- Laminating stone to other construction materials
- Excellent for rodding countertops
- Stone patching, mending, repairing and bonding
- Mix Ratio = 2:1 by volume
- Set Time = 2 hrs @ 75°F
- Fast curing
- Transparent and easily polished
- Exceptional strength and durability
- Excellent clarity and easily colorized
- Holds up through rigorous machining
- Exterior grade epoxy
- Ideal for high humidity or freeze-thaw conditions
- Quart Kit (2 Quarts A + 1 Quart B)
- Gallon Kit (2 Gallons A + 1 Gallon B)
- Pail Kits Available Upon Request – Please Call (800) 425-2214.
- Can be tinted with Liquid Tints
SDS/TDS available upon request at firstname.lastname@example.org