Waterjet™ Epoxy is a high-strength, 2-part adhesive is designed for bonding intricate assemblies of cut stone, inlays, and stone-on-metal projects. It forms a thin, tight bond for seamless joints involving variations in granite, marble, and tile. You can also use it with dispensers.
- General purpose stone adhesive
- To increase stone stability use Scrim.
- Mix Ratio = 2:1 by volume
- Set Time = 2 hrs @ 75°F
- Excellent clarity
- Outstanding adhesion
- Flowing viscosity
- Forms a thin tight bond for seamless joints in granite, marble and tile
- 3 Quart Kit (2 Qts A + 1 Qt B)
- 3 Gallon Kit (2 Gallons A + 1 Gallon B)
- Safety Data Sheet
- Technical Data Sheet
- Can be tinted with Bonstone Liquid Tints.