Touchstone Silk is a two- part translucent white structural epoxy for light colored marbles, granites, quartz and engineered stones. Touchstone Silk offers the exceptional performance of an epoxy (strength, durability, longevity) with the added advantages of non-staining and improved UV color stability (resistance to yellowing).
Recommended For Laminating Light-Colored Stones.
SHIPS UPS GROUND ONLY! NO AIR SHIPPING!
- Countertop fabrication
- Miters for marble, granite and quartz
- Stone lamination
- Laminating stone to other construction materials
- Mix Ratio = 2:1 by volume
- Set Time = 2 hours @ 75°F
- Translucent white color
- Transparent and easily polished
- Exceptional strength and durability
- Excellent clarity — easily colorized
- Holds up through rigorous machining
- Exterior grade epoxy
- Ideal for high humidity or freeze-thaw conditions
- Knife grade (non-sag) viscosity
- 3 Quart Kit (2 Qts A + 1 Qt B)
- 3 Gallon Kit (2 Gal A + 1 Gal B)
- Can be tinted with Liquid Tints
SDS/TDS available upon request at email@example.com