Last Patch™ Gel is an exterior grade, UV stable stone repair compound for granite, marble, travertine and other honed to polish limestone surfaces. It is a truly unique two-component system and can be used indoors and outdoors, but its most distinctive value lies in its outdoor use, because of UV stable aesthetic patch which allows it to withstand sun exposure without discoloring.
In comparison with Last Patch Dymond, Last Patch Gel is slightly more flexible.
- Aesthetic patches and repairs on fine grained stones
- For use indoors or outdoors
- Seams for countertop barbeque areas
- Patching face pins on stone panels
- Crack repair from hairline to ¼ inch
- Surface patching to “Dutchman Joints”
- Monument repairs
- Building facade repairs, chips, spalls and sign hold repairs
- Countertop repairs
- Floor and tile restoration
- Crack repair in stone panels and sills
- Patching exterior pavers and steps
- Mix Ratio = 1:1 by volume
- Set Time = 15-20 min @ 75°F
- Very fast setting – quick traffic and scaffold time
- UV stable – withstands sun exposure without discoloring
- Exceptional strength and durability
- Slightly flexible to absorb movement in stone
- Will cure at below-freezing temperatures with Fast Patch Accelerator
- Can be color matched
- Hold through freeze-thaw/no shrinkage/no pop-offs
Note: For even faster set time, use Accelerator. Accelerator is not recommended for work over 85°F.
- 2oz Kit (1oz Jar + 1 Tube Universal B)
- Pint Kit (1 pt A + (3) 5 oz Tubes Universal B with Tube Key)
- Quart Kit (1 qt A + (6) 5 oz Tubes Universal B with Tube Key)
- Mix Instructions
- Can be tinted with Liquid Tints, Powdered Tints and Stone Dusts.
SDS/TDS available upon request at firstname.lastname@example.org